Poll: Melee Attacks Suggestions

• Which change do you prefer for the melee attacks if target is out of range? 15

1. Keep it as it is (as shown in the gif) (1) 7%
    2. When using melee attack player should move towards target (3) 20%
    3. When using melee attack player should dash towards the target (5) 33%
    4. Player has the ability to do both (Option 2 and Option 3) (6) 40%

giphy.gif

• I also thinking maybe a different move. So that kick now turns in some form of Ki attack that is weak/equal to normal melee attack shown above. Same could be done for ranged moves that in close quarters. This will allow to tweak moves to have "feints" into different combos or animations. This could add in more depth move sets and the fighting style your own, maybe even into picking colors for moves to match your toons style. This idea expanded as I wrote it but if look at other MMO's its not first time it been done (champions online for example, city of heroes and path of exile had alt animations for attacks even walking styles or pets etc).

• I also thinking maybe a different move. So that kick now turns in some form of Ki attack that is weak/equal to normal melee attack shown above. Same could be done for ranged moves that in close quarters. This will allow to tweak moves to have "feints" into different combos or animations. This could add in more depth move sets and the fighting style your own, maybe even into picking colors for moves to match your toons style. This idea expanded as I wrote it but if look at other MMO's its not first time it been done (champions online for example, city of heroes and path of exile had alt animations for attacks even walking styles or pets etc).

Those sort of things are something which can be considered later on after the release of the game as they seem like addons on top of the base combat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!