• Hi, I was playing on DBO Taiwan version when eu/us dosn't exist.

The most annoying thing was that in order to play a tank I had to choose another race, why not make it so that the race is free to choose. I know that the system of dragon balls added transformations in SSJ, but maybe the system should also be changed. After all, it is not consistent with the anime.

• Hi, this is a completely different game. There isn't much difference between the tank and damage dealer classes. This means you could play in a group of 4 Saiyans, and you are not forced to have a tank or healer/buff class in the team when doing a dungeon.

Additionally, everyone has a second playable hero that can be used. The main difference lies within the abilities of each hero, rather than their stats.

• Hi, this is a completely different game. There isn't much difference between the tank and damage dealer classes. This means you could play in a group of 4 Saiyans, and you are not forced to have a tank or healer/buff class in the team when doing a dungeon.

Additionally, everyone has a second playable hero that can be used. The main difference lies within the abilities of each hero, rather than thei

ahi tranformaciones ? ssj 1 , 2 3 ? kid majin ? estoy esperando el juego hace tiempo :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!